TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aga the Oracle tells the truth: disagrees with final result

View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 08:08 PM   #145
country flag crystal ball

crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of
Re: Aga the Oracle tells the truth: disagrees with final result

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawcio765 View Post
Robert (her dad) was mixing sport with politics. Everybody knows that's true, even Aga was talking about it. She was not ok with that and she says one time that THIS is one of the reasons why she wanted to be more independent and hire another couch. Because she is separating sport and politics, and her dad wasn't able to do that.
Oh crap, sorry for my English. I'm trying to do my best There are a couple of things why she has haters here in Poland but I can't write it in English XD sorry...
..Ugh... Aga phrased the word JEZUS using tennis balls and one right-wing party used it in campaign.
After the death of Polish President, in Poland was a really bad atmosphere. And there was a group of religious fanatics. They were talking that President was murdered by Russians etc. and they were preaching for months before a huge cross in the center of Warsaw. It was revealed that Aga was there one time, so a lot of people are hating her for that.
And Olympics... It was such a big hype in Poland after her Wimbledon final. Her match was transmitted on national television, and unfortunately she has lost in the first round. Doubles and Mixed doubles weren't also a success. After that she said in interview something like, oh yeah it's not a big deal, there are plenty of another tournaments. And she added with a smile on her face, unfortunately there are not play-offs in tennis . So some people were very pissed.
Nowadays after her every loss you can read in the comments about that from haters XD.
Uff.. I hope you understand something
OK, that is sooo far from the truth... You are clearly very prejudiced, not to mention your mixing the facts. I'll mention only few things - Aga wasn't under the cross (and I don't appreciate your intolerant and one-sided account of the events), but she took part in the commemorative events two years after the catastrophe in Cracow. And it's true, that some people criticized her for that, which only shows how toxic the atmosphere is in Poland right now, which is not Aga's fault, only ignorant and intolerant people like you...
As to the campaign "I'm not ashamed of Jesus", it's completely not true that any political party used it in the campaign. Where are you taking such things from?
Your account of the Olympic situation is also very far from truth. She didn't say that it wasn't a big deal. And yeah, she said that there will be other tournaments. She meant that she can't allow herself to be depressed after that loss, because the season is far from over.
Also, sorry for the off-topic, but I had to answer this post, because some non-Polish members of the board might believe this hater.
crystal ball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote