TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 08:04 PM   #2479
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

I wasn't bitter or hating on Li her job is to win it's not her fault Maria didn't play well I was just frustrated and disappointed of Maria and this huge opportunity she lost (I was really bitter when Azarenka won I've got to admit it ) However I'm over it now because I think it was just a bad day and her lack of serious/challenging matches and I did see improvements in her game during the tournament so I'm confident she'll do really well in the next couple of months. She just need to get in the groove of things, have some more match practice and adjust to the changes she's made during the off season because it's one thing when you do drills and practice and another when you have to execute them in a real situation. Anyways I think that if she had played Brisbane and the circumstances were the same (Serena lost to Sloane) she'd probably be a two time AO champion now...but whatever we should move on this things happen
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote