TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena Williams selling her two-bedroom Los Angeles condo for $1.85 million

View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:16 PM   #33
country flag Caesar1844

Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of Caesar1844 has much to be proud of
Re: Serena Williams selling her two-bedroom Los Angeles condo for $1.85 million

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olórin View Post
This is Serena's third home. She's selling as she's probably never here now between: the tour (i.e. 5* hotels), her Miami Mansion and her sex pad in Paris.

Deal, you lowly peasant.
I deal. I'm glad she's rich. She's the best player on tour and deserves every penny of the money, which is more than I can say for a few choking headcases.

Money doesn't buy taste though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentenaire View Post
It most likely isn't her furniture. They'll always put furniture in a property when trying to sell it because an empty place is difficult to sell. The furniture is then moved to another property that's for sale.
They probably had to get rid of all her lava lamps, fluro rugs and leopard print sofas in order to make it look like somewhere you'd want to live.
Caesar1844 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote