TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 06:34 PM   #1040
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

I really think the French will be the hardest for her to win. Wimbledon, she is probably #3 these days behind Serena and Kvitova. Considering how average Kvitova has been in the last 12 months, she might not be a concern this year. So she could potentially win if she/someone else upsets Serena or if Serena is absent.

I would be willing to put money on the fact that she will win the USO before she retires. She is too good on hard not to win it.

The French will be the toughest for her to win, but it's not out of the realm of possibility.