TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 06:18 PM   #1037
country flag ReboundAce

ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
Dont worry. I just had to chill a bit with a bag of Sugarpovas. Then I realized Im out of Sugarpovas. Shit. Well after the initial shock I said to myself: Relax. It s okay. You are not Maria, you can go to Plan B....

Newbie. Pushing doesnt work against Vika. Speaking of which....

Its been a rough weekend for Aga. First Errani tweeted herself to the top of Vikas (s)hitlist. Then Vika snatched Agas Australian Open title, the one Aga felt entitled to because she won Auckland and Sydney. How cute. Finally Marta took her Playboy pictorial.

Well Id call Kvitova Gajdosova 2.0, but then Gajdosova has won a Slam in the last 18 months.

ReboundAce is offline View My Blog!