TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aga the Oracle tells the truth: disagrees with final result

View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 06:11 PM   #137
country flag T-rex

T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute T-rex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aga the Oracle tells the truth: disagrees with final result

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawcio765 View Post
No, it's not my first post. It was just database error XD and it doesn't count my previous couple of posts. But I'm a quite new person here. I was reading TF for a while and after Aga lost to Li in AO I decided to make an account.
Actually her dad pisses me off sometimes. He is always talking how brilliant his daughters are and how they are unappreciated in Poland. He would like to see them in polish TV 24/7, in every news, everyday. He is always complaining on everything and tries to exploit Cracow for his own business.
But yeah, I apologize because I may said to much.

Curious... her family is right wing? If you could expound on Polish politics a little more I would appreciate it.
T-rex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote