TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #1036
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

I'd love to see her hold the Wimbledon trophy next. Arguably the most prestigious title and it would press the haters flat like a piece of paper which is always a good thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stegall View Post
I love how the media has ignored that Stephens herself has no issues with Vika and that Vika has said that Sloane sent her several texts right before the final wishing her good luck and that they should practice together in Doha...
IKR, it was already strange after Sloane's press conference actually. She said she was neither particularly bothered nor affected by all that but the media just completely ignored that and continued to make stories about how Vika robbed her of the win and was cheating, using gamesmanship, etc.

Last edited by Natural Joe : Jan 27th, 2013 at 06:02 PM.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!