TennisForum.com - View Single Post - When In An Elevator (starring M. Sharapova,S. Williams,V. Azarenka, N. Djokovic...)

View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 05:41 PM   #42
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When In An Elevator (starring M. Sharapova,S. Williams,V. Azarenka, N. Djokovic..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
Thanks everyone

She probably would just be really freaked out She might be enlightened by my words and finally hook up with Novak. But most probably she would have this huge realization that people know about the mustache and will shave it more often. So many possibilities I don't know
Feel free to tell me..that I am not making any sense here.

I don't like this. That is actually a compliment...my reaction is not neutrality. It causes enough interest that I will continue to tune in...trying to keep an open mind...I could eventually see it in a different way, and have more fun reading it.

Some of the things about Maria do not ring true enough to me, even in a parody sense, so that makes stuff about the other players I am not as familiar with, suspect.

I will make an effort to get over it, and consider whether I have some sort of unrealistic pedestal for Maria.
Gut level...it makes me a bit uncomfortable...that is to your credit.