TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO F: Princess Vika def. Li Na 4-6 6-4 6-3 DEFENDS TITLE!

View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 01:38 PM   #535
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO F: Princess Vika def. Li Na 4-6 6-4 6-3 DEFENDS TITLE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Cherry*Blossom~ View Post
Congrats on defending your title Vika!

Match was low on quality though. Li Na played closer to her usual level than Vika did, Vika was terrible through much of the match but as usual Li Na was too erratic to capitalise. I was surprised at how poorly Vika played, her forehand looked worse than usual through much of the match unfortunately. However, I think that had more to do with the all the "controversy" surrounding the sf match.
Na twisted her ankle twice. If it wasn't a GS final she would have obviously retired.

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote