TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:22 PM   #2448
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
I'm pressed because Maria works so hard and we have to wait so many years for her to win a Grand Slam and when she finally has a chance she chokes, yet Azarenka who is far less talented than her wins a Slam while playing at 60%
thanks Li Na, who can play match of her life in SF just to flop in the final dropping on court as often as she never did during her whole career

Quote:
I mean the CGS is great and all, but as seen from Vika's 2012 and her showing here, it's really not THAT hard to get to 4 slams, she's already halfway there in 1 year. And damn right I'll be pissed if she gets to 4 and Maria's not at 8 or something.
definitely Maria should work hard and try to win more Slams......

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote