TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 12:14 PM   #2451
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
The fact that Vika has more AOs than Maria bothers me I'm so pressed. I can't help it! I want Maria to win more slams and soon. Serena is the dominating force in women's tennis, so every time she loses, the other top players need to step it up and be ready to fight for every single point to win a slam. This was a golden opportunity for Maria. She only had to win two matches against players she's already beaten in their last enocounters. Sorry I can't stop thinking about this! I can't wait for Doha to erase every memory from this tournament!
Masha still has more RG,Wimb and USO titles And her glorious win at AO 2008 can't be compared with Azarenka's wins in terms of the field quality. It's really poor nowadays.

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player

Last edited by NashaMasha : Jan 27th, 2013 at 12:20 PM.
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote