TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 10,000$ Sharm El Sheikh II - Jolie Ville, Egypt, Jan21, winner: Mayar Sherif

View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 11:57 AM   #75
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 10,000$ Sharm El Sheikh II - Jolie Ville, Egypt, Jan21, Draws

I watched some of Maya's matches last year at Junior Fed Cup and she was pretty impressive.

Draw for Egypt was awful having USA and Spain in her group so she had to face 2 of the strongest players of the tournament but although she lost she put up a nice fight against them:

Townsend def. Sherif 64 63
Sorribes Tormo def. Sherif 76 62

After these 2 losses Maya would not lose a match again and got wins over #1 players from Korea, Japan and South Africa in order to get for Egypt a #9 finishing, the highest placement Egypt ever got in the competition

Plus she is going to be a hot woman too

BTW the girl is surely over 1,80m as Torró Flor is 1,77m and she looks even taller (she trains in Alicante, Spain at JC Ferrero's Academy)

spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote