TennisForum.com - View Single Post - time to hire up a coach?

View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 11:29 AM   #220
country flag swissmr

swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: time to hire up a coach?

It's funny how this thread comes back after every slam loss I still think Tomas is doing a great job with Maria. Ok she played badly in her SF but remember this time last year how excited we were that she'd even made the QF of a hardcourt slam? And now we all pretty much take SFs for granted.

I do agree about the forehand being the main problem though - Under Hoggy it's become more consistent but it does become really weak when up against the really big forehanders like Li. The serve wasn't great this AO either but I think that's probably due to lack of practise from the collarbone.
swissmr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote