TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 11:13 AM   #2443
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

The fact that Vika has more AOs than Maria bothers me I'm so pressed. I can't help it! I want Maria to win more slams and soon. Serena is the dominating force in women's tennis, so every time she loses, the other top players need to step it up and be ready to fight for every single point to win a slam. This was a golden opportunity for Maria. She only had to win two matches against players she's already beaten in their last enocounters. Sorry I can't stop thinking about this! I can't wait for Doha to erase every memory from this tournament!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote