TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mirjana's 2013 Down Under swing

View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 10:14 AM   #229
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mirjana's 2013 Down Under swing

She served well tbh, she was hitting corners and her 2nd serve which I thought would be more of a problem was good...because she was being really aggressive on it but barely double faulted until she did twice in the last game. I think the way she played in that match she could be a solid top 50 at worst if I'm honest, she was really playing well and it was such a high quality match. I've never seen so many balls just go over the net but still be so deep from both girls consistently in rallies.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote