TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO F: Princess Vika def. Li Na 4-6 6-4 6-3 DEFENDS TITLE!

View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 09:31 AM   #533
country flag ~Cherry*Blossom~

~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO F: Princess Vika def. Li Na 4-6 6-4 6-3 DEFENDS TITLE!

Congrats on defending your title Vika!

Match was low on quality though. Li Na played closer to her usual level than Vika did, Vika was terrible through much of the match but as usual Li Na was too erratic to capitalise. I was surprised at how poorly Vika played, her forehand looked worse than usual through much of the match unfortunately. However, I think that had more to do with the all the "controversy" surrounding the sf match.

THE ROYAL SAINT - OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THE ROYAL COURT
USO99-FO02-WIM02-USO02-AO03-WIM03-AO05-AO07-USO08-AO09-WIM09-AO10-WIM10-WIM12-USO12-FO13-USO13
WIM00-USO00-WIM01-USO01-WIM05-WIM07-WIM08
•How could you love summer before winter nights? I'll be by your side•
~Cherry*Blossom~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote