TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Should The Australian Open Change the Surface Due to Risk of Injuries?

View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 06:15 AM   #6
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Should The Australian Open Change the Surface Due to Risk of Injuries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanj594 View Post
I don't care what they change it to, but please! For the love of all that is good and great, PLEASE speed the shit up. I swear, on some of those days it felt like I was watching some matches on those godawful blue clay courts in Madrid last year. Why do they have to be so slow? Okay, getting back to topic. I believe something needs to be done. Serena's cooked her ankle twice now on that Plexicrap. I know I might be called biased because I stan for her, but good grief. What's it going to take? Another Mary Pierce-like injury to happen on this stuff before they do something? I want Rebound Ace back.
To be different than the US Open.

I don't think there is anything wrong with the court. I think we are seeing unfit players - not physically, but match play, from the layoff of the seasons, and their lack of footwork is showing.

Serena's rollover would have happened anywhere. Li's was just lack of concentration. Not the surface.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote