TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO F: Princess Vika def. Li Na 4-6 6-4 6-3 DEFENDS TITLE!

View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 04:50 AM   #531
country flag wtftennis

wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light
Re: AO F: Princess Vika def. Li Na 4-6 6-4 6-3 DEFENDS TITLE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roguedandelion View Post
True I expected it. It was double depressing when Li got the momentum back and then the fireworks happened and she reinjured herself. Azarenka's luck is demonic.
Funny how you say that. I remember the beginning Azarenka was making mistakes, just missing and hitting the net, hitting just out. While Na was hitting just in. I was thinking cmon wheres Azas luck? first the bully crowd, press is on her, even God is against her? Im thinking is fate going to let this scum crowd win? can't justice win? can't God give her more strength to beat everyone against her?

And then slowly Azas game started to sprout again, like a dead flower being healed and coming to life. Then Li Nas injury, Im thinking maybe God is on this poor young girls side (not that I was happy that Na hurt herself) but Was really happy when Vica won and beat everyone.
wtftennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote