TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Martina Navratilova VS Serena Williams

View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 04:43 AM   #97
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Martina Navratilova VS Serena Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencercarlos View Post
Bold part uncertain, not true at all, he can't know how other generation of players would fare.
Also Graf's forehand certainly won Steffi much more points and matches outright than Serena, a lot of people seem to forget.
A lot of the time Graf used her backhand slice to set up the forehand. Of course, she hit outright winners off it but she never played a match like Oz final '07 where she was whacking winners even off of her forehand. As far as I can remember from her matches.

Pas de Quatre: Swan Lake, Giselle, The Nutcracker, Coppélia
Sam L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote