TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO F: Princess Vika def. Li Na 4-6 6-4 6-3 DEFENDS TITLE!

View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 05:24 AM   #530
country flag wtftennis

wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light
Re: AO F: Princess Vika def. Li Na 4-6 6-4 6-3 DEFENDS TITLE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roguedandelion View Post
A) you are wrong, before the AO
Murray Simon was 9-1
Djokovic Berdych was 11-1 (I guess he was one of the tougher players you mentioned)

Also, do you understand how the draw works?
They gave him Del Potro. Del Po flamed out. And Monfils, and Monfils clowned out.

Not to mention Djokovic got Ferrer instead of Murray in his half, so if anyone got a tough draw, it was Federer.
I do understand how the draw works ty. They engineer it perfectly to make sure they get the matchups they want, by matching players that have an edge on others. YOur obviously a Murray fan, so I understand you believing its all fair, since they gave him a cakewalk to the finals. Look how many times we saw France vs France, USA vs USA, Serbia vs Serbia, all to avoid these matches in teh finals.

And they dont care about federer, they tried to screw Djokovic (like Azarenka), they give him Berdych again, make him face Ferrer, Wawrinka. Murray on the other hand they want to win since his British, they finally want him to take an AO title. So they gave him all the matchups that he has an edge on or aernt in form.

Also they groomed Madison Keys (an unseeded player)so hard before the AO and during. Gets an easy first 2 rounds and then what seeded player does she run into? Yep ofc Angelique Kerber who was playing bad right before AO and wasnt in her best form. Too bad it didnt work out for them though. But expect more treatment for her.

Last edited by wtftennis : Jan 27th, 2013 at 05:33 AM.
wtftennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote