TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO F: Princess Vika def. Li Na 4-6 6-4 6-3 DEFENDS TITLE!

View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 04:04 AM   #527
country flag wtftennis

wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light
Re: AO F: Princess Vika def. Li Na 4-6 6-4 6-3 DEFENDS TITLE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roookie View Post
Woeful match. Neither could hold serve to save their lifes. Where were all those NaNa errors against Maria? However despite Li's form having dropped she still was slightly better and should have taken the match in two. She massively collapsed from 0-40 3-4 on Vika's serve From then on it was NID.

Vika was a bit lucky at both Na's choking and ankle injury, the later didn't look that serious but she wasn't moving the same after.

Despite Azarenka's cheating I could not help but feel emotional when she burst into tears after the match was over. Often we forget these players are young girls who go through a lot and sometimes just get caught in the moment. I think this tournament could be a huge thing for Vika's mental strenght, at the end that was what made her win. For all the backlash she got, it was kind of admirable.
Its funny how much people still call it cheating when there is no evidence. They are still trying to make excuses to why their favourites lost, really that hurt fanboys?
wtftennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote