TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 04:02 AM   #2441
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Probably the other opponents before Na weren't much of a threat to worry about and she could still use a "predictable" serve.
I know but I was kinda getting disappointed with it and then she pulls those aces out, trolling as usual. Watch her not hit another ace out wide until the clay season now, or maybe that it worked so well for her that time will make her use it more. That said, even though her T serve is predictable as hell, it only highlights how good it really is, I mean the opponents know it's going there 80% of the time yet they still aren't able to do anything with it more often than not.