TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Victoria Azarenka is good for the WTA

View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 04:01 AM   #81
country flag WeiWei

WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all
Re: Victoria Azarenka is good for the WTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deestruction View Post
Caro can have the fans, while Vika earns more of my respect because at least shes winning more matches. I dont care if she has the least fans in the world. It doesnt take away from the fact that shes a better player than Caro. I dont hate Caro but thats kinda ridiculous to put Caro as a better player than Vika just because she has more and better fans.
WTA is different from ATP cause it attracts attention not soly on match itself. Girls that really conquer the public matter in the improvement of WTA. If people just want to see how well our No.1 plays, it is better for them to watch some scrubs in ATP. Azarenka's grunt is disgusting to hear, not to mention her ugly personality. No wonder Austrlia fans hate her so much.
She is a disgrace and threat to the development of WTA. Serena must slap her agian and get that No.1 back to her pocket.
WeiWei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote