TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:26 AM   #4938
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Give 'em a break guys... I'm not a fan of Vika either, ok. I think she was lucky with Na's injury in the final, ok. Maybe she's doesn't have the most delightful attitude, ok... but all that doesn't take anything away from her victory, everybody is being way too harsh towards her, and -I repeat myself- people are overreacting about this. I strongly hope to see a better Vika from now on, to see how she cried after the victory showed how a big deal these last days has been to her.
I think nobody is really in the position to judge her or them for anything... And that sig, Angelpova, honestly isn't funny
It's things like these (to answer to Хлоэ) that make people stop posting like Debby and Pieter I hope to see them again in here
That was his initial excuse, before he dropped Maria like a hot potato. You're a fan of the player, not the fans. If not, .
Lachy is offline View My Blog!