TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 03:21 AM   #4937
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Give 'em a break guys... I'm not a fan of Vika either, ok. I think she was lucky with Na's injury in the final, ok. Maybe she's doesn't have the most delightful attitude, ok... but all that doesn't take anything away from her victory, everybody is being way too harsh towards her, and -I repeat myself- people are overreacting about this. I strongly hope to see a better Vika from now on, hope to see her grow up (like she already did last year), to see how she cried after the victory showed how a big deal these last days has been to her.
I think nobody is really in the position to judge her or them for anything... And that sig, Angelpova, honestly isn't funny
It's things like these (to answer to Хлоэ) that make people stop posting like Debby and Pieter I hope to see them again in here

Last edited by Trih : Jan 27th, 2013 at 03:31 AM.
Trih is offline View My Blog!