TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Li Na Cheering Thread Vol. 4

View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 02:11 AM   #1380
country flag longtin23

longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future
Re: Li Na Cheering Thread Vol. 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy-Na View Post
Na and Aga are good friends.
She is good friend with everybody on tour But I thought she would like to help her nail friend Serena to claim the #1 spot.

Quote:
Na earns 1880 points and US$ 1.3 something million (before tax) so far this year. I really hope she will be qualified for YEC this year, it's like 3 in a row.
She will reach YEC I believe. Even 2011 she made it with a retarded second half.

Quote:
Roger and Andy Murray's brother didn't buy Vika's injuries.

I read an online article yesterday. It said the Australian crowd and the global Tennis fans would get more angry if Vika can move well and hit the balls well in the final after her "injuries". They don't accept gamesmanship from #1 player.
WTF is those men related to this. I beleive Andy would have do the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAISAI-GOAT View Post
Na would not reach those balls late if it was not for her injury

really unlucky not to win this title
Well-said. I really agree that those injuries have an impact on her physical movement and demage to her brain.

Quote:
Don't vbet on Na's indoor and night matches. She almost to Madison Keys in Sydney too. Carlos was expecting Na to beat Keys in 2 sort of close sets. He should know Na always hit some wild UEs in night matches.
Maybe Carlos and Dennis should practise with her at night.

V.Williams Zheng Peng Zhang Pavlyuchenkova Cornet Larsson
Mladenovic Garcia Wickmayer
longtin23 is offline View My Blog!