TennisForum.com - View Single Post - WCC - West Coast Conference

View Single Post

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 10:10 PM   #82
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WCC - West Coast Conference

Quote:
Originally Posted by form View Post
Heard she has contacted a dozen schools about transferring for next year. Odd as a senior with just one year of varsity play left is she redshirts this year. Something going on up in Malibu?

Interestingly I also heard USD's new # 2 (Israeli girl) was actually headed to Pepperdine until some last minute issue at Pepp where they would not admit her... so she U turned to USD during December. Nice/lucky pick up by USD... talk about catching a break. Adding a solid last second # 2 will really make your team better.

On an aside, is it odd that an Israeli girl is going to a catholic school; after first accepting a very religious Church of Christ offer. Not something you see every day. Just a random thought.
Heard there was major drama the year before her junior season between her and the coach. There were talks of a lawsuit (I don't know the details. I heard the coach tried to kick her off, but her parents threatened action against the program). She injured her knee, I think, because I saw pics of her in a knee brace (looked like ACL).

Pepp has had some issues getting girls. My friend was headed towards there, but there was a chance she'd have to take one more homeschool class in the summer before she started school. Pepp had 2 girls kicked off the team for academic reasons, and they didn't want to chance anything so they voided her LOI.

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote