TennisForum.com - View Single Post - FILL-IN-THE-DRAW 2013 | Australian Open Singles | IMPOSSIBLE does the impossible

View Single Post

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 06:56 PM   #291
country flag rnwerner

rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future rnwerner has a brilliant future
Re: FILL-IN-THE-DRAW 2013 | Australian Open Singles | IMPOSSIBLE does the impossible

Congrats IMPOSSIBLE for a very good tournament. To pick 2/2 from the final was very good, of course with a bit of luck as well.

I'm really disappointed with my result. Too many faults in early rounds, again Pavl. and Petrova in R4 (in my draw). Na Li is one of the X-factors on the tour, I picked her as a tournament winner or Runner up so many times and was wrong.

Thanks for Mihahhakim, well done.

Titel [Suicide T.]: Marrakesch 2014, Rom 2013, Guangzhou 2013, Peking 2012 und Fes 2012
[TT]: ITF Cagnes-Sur-Mer 2011 und ITF Hechingen 2012
[TT D]: ITF Shrewsbury 2012 (mit Hapsara) und ITF Biarritz 2013 (mit Heinann)
[FITD]: Budapest 2013
[FITD Doubles]: Madrid 2013 und Dubai 2014 [Q-Ball]: Brisbane 2013 und Madrid 2014
rnwerner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote