TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Womens Tennis in General

View Single Post

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 05:37 PM   #5040
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Womens Tennis in General

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
I dont think casual sports fans know much about Vika. I'm not concerned with haters in GM. Jimmie48 will have a lot of fun arguing with them. Winning a 2nd hardcourt major in 12 months, also serving for the USO vs Serena, makes Vika a very big deal now. She has a chance to be one of the greats. At least a Davenport career. She's only 1 major away. If she wins a 3rd major by AO 2015, she's still only 25 then. Serena is in her 30's, there could be a wide open run to several hardcourt majors.
I was thinking about that with Caroline before she started being inconsistent, it could be Vika's time from about 2015-2020
I agree. There are no two ways about it - Vika is now the most accomplished player of her age group.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote