TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Womens Tennis in General

View Single Post

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 05:05 PM   #5038
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Womens Tennis in General

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
After Na defeated Maria I was hoping she would win the final but after the ridiculous outrage about Victoria's "cheating" I am glad that she won.
Well, I'm a Li fan anyway, but I really wanted her to win this one because it may be her last slam final. For her to have won two slam titles would have been quite something. Vika, well, I'm not a fan (don't hate her though) and what's more she's got another eight to ten years to try and win more. With Li it's more a case of 'it's now (or very soon) or never.'

But to Na. She did her fans proud, and without twisting her ankle twice and bouncing her head against the ground....who knows? She came close as it is, which makes it in a way even more disappointing that she didn't win a couple more key points here and there. But as (for whatever reason) Frank Bruno would say, "That's cricket. Know what I mean, Harry?"

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote