TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Womens Tennis in General

View Single Post

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 04:53 PM   #5037
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Womens Tennis in General

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
Players like Connors & McEnroe werent liked by a lot of people in their day.
That was different though. People hated them (or a lot of them did), but at the same time they were also attrackted to them. Kinda like with Mike Tyson in a way. All these people had evil or 'mean charisma' so to speak. I don't think that's necessarily the case with Azarenka. I don't think she qualifies as evil or even just bad anyway though. Unlikable? Perhaps. But that has just as much to do with perception from our end than with whatever the truth may be about her personality. But good or bad for tennis? I don't look at it that way. She won it and I always accept whatever a result may be. So, congrats to Vika. And if people don't end up loving her personality they will at least learn to respect her accomplishments.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote