TennisForum.com - View Single Post - When was the last time a player won a slam without facing a TOP 5 player?

View Single Post

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 04:12 PM   #22
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When was the last time a player won a slam without facing a TOP 5 player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swim4life227 View Post
Hunny, don't play innocent. You seem to stick your nose in every thread involving Serena or where you can throw a dig. If I wasted as much time trying to throw shade @ Maria as you do Serena, I think I would have to make it my full time job.

I think we all know the rankings can be misleading. We all know the Kuzzy that Vika played in the QF is better than the Caroline Wozniacki she would have faced. Same goes for Li Na. She was a tougher challenge than Aga or Maria would have been.
Again, all I stated was facts.

But I trust, given this viewpoint you've just explained, that I'll never see you criticising Maria's "cakewalk" draw at RG last year.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote