TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #2419
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
What was so frustrating about the SF match wasn't really that she was playing like how can I say this without sounding too harsh...a person who's just been shot in the head because let's be honest how many times has she brought her fabulous shitfest self to a match. But she always fights for every point and is screaming disrespectful come-ons in the others' faces. This time there was nothing of that even in the beginning it was like she didn't even want to be there. She has to be pumped up and confident because sometimes the only thing that will win her matches is her mental superiority...but the problem is she lately tends to lose that in the important matches
Sorry to go back a bit, but I have to agree with this. That was the most amazing thing, that she was so muted and un-pumped-up. As GOATly as Na played in the 1st set, her level really started to dip early in the 2nd, and I still honestly believe if Maria had just pressed a bit harder she could've got Na to crack.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote