TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic

Thread: Donna Vekic
View Single Post

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 01:25 PM   #3345
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Yeah, she might get an extra boost of motivation after seeing how Ana did, but I'm not exactly happy about her only playing two events in two months (+FC which can hardly count as an event). She has more than enough tournaments left to play until her birthday even with all the restrictions, so I wonder where she'll play them all in so little time
I understand your point of view, but I do not doubt in her team. They proved many times they detailed plan everything for Donna. I think, it might be "temping of form" in question for middle of the season but we will see. I'm sure they know what they are doing.