Tennis Forum banner

AO Chat Thread

41K views 2K replies 68 participants last post by  BlueTrees 
#1 ·
Cheering and Jeering for players other than Maria Sharapova
:cheer:

#1,499 ·
Aze played shitty this whole tournament and only managed to beat someone in the top ten by their ailments and mental fuck-ups. At least Serena will be number one soon enough. All she needs to do is win a few rounds at the French. Hopefully, both Serena and Masha will get deep there, 'cause Masha has points to defend. Imma need her to win a Masters 1000 beyond the clay as well.

#1,500 ·
i wouldnt be so pressed had she won AO without using this fake MTO, whinning, moaning and awful tactics during these last few matches :eek:

#1,503 ·
Also I'm sooo angry at my mother right now I was watching Azarenka's speech and she was like "oh this what's her name speaks fluent English with no accent, Sharapova has an accent when she speaks" :facepalm: I was like NOOOOOOOOO what are you talking about you're so clueless :fiery: leave my room now :lol: and I'm searching interviews of both of them to show her that what she said was complete BS

#1,507 ·
Extremely disappointed. I'm pressed as fuck that Vika has two AOs :eek: Na deserved it so much! Vika got so lucky with the draw and Na's injuries which of course affected both her movement and her focus. Second AO final lost after winning the first set :hysteric:

#1,511 ·
I can't believe some people in GM even if it's nothing about Maria :lol:
And I mean pressed people in both ways, against or for Vika :lol:

#1,527 ·
I think I've never been conflicted for a player as I am for Vika though... I couldn't even explain it in italian, it's such a mess of a mixed thoughts :lol:

#1,533 ·
Anyway, there won't be anything interesting in ATP (maybe except Rafa's return) until IW and from then on they're all combined :oh::Miami, Madrid, Rome etc. etc. :oh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.