TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 09:50 AM   #4845
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenK View Post
I think a slam is a slam. Henin and Venus's 7 still, for me, outweigh Maria's 4. If she got to 6, I could see the argument for the CGS, but before then, I don't think it comes close.

As for Azarenka, she's only lost to Kvitty and Serena at Wimbledon since 2009. I could see her getting Wimbly if she's on fire and even FO if the draw falls her way. I shouldn't care, but I just don't want any of the three BFF's from the generation after Maria to ever come close to her number of slams. I'm OK with Petra doing it, but none of those three. It's petty and random, but eh.

i was just comparing vika to maria, god no she isn't as accomplished at justine/vee
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!