TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 09:18 AM   #502
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Charleston at the end of the schedule makes me pretty concerned. The last time a tired Caro played on green clay she ended up with an ankle injury.

I'd be pretty dissapointed if she was putting an exhibition ahead of an actual tournament. Kuala Lumpur may be one the few opportunities for Caro to win a title this year.
She has to keep herself healthy, and that kind of green clay injury happened to Zvonareva also. I would probably skip green clay also. But its a WTA only in US that former greats love to go back & visit. So it draws good fields most years
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!