TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 05:03 AM   #499
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by terjw View Post
Same here. I'm proud of Caro's morals and integrity. I hope she never loses that integrity when she sees around her three top players in particular who's word means nothing and can't be trusted to keep it. I was brought up that your word should be trusted. If you commit to do something - you do it or try your best to do it. In real life - It infuriates me to be let down by workmen who say they'll come round and don't turn up. And unless they have a genuine injury - players who don't honour their committment are no better.
I'm not sure what you mean. Maria & Serena were both in hospitals, their careers in doubt. They both came back all the way to the top.
Vika is in her 3rd slam final in 12 months. Played great the 1st two finals.
They have done a lot that people should appreciate.

Caroline's current situation is not a sad story. She has youth, health, beauty, money, fame. Just lacks the Hall of Fame career. But its still early. If she doesnt get future on court success, it wasnt meant to be. It takes tremendous mental toughness to stay at the top.

But these current top 3 have been awesome in their high level consistency. They've been in 7 slam finals in a row, and Olympic Gold medal match and last 2 YEC finals
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!