TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Is this directed at Sloane?

View Single Post

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 03:26 AM   #42
country flag Kooyong

Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold Kooyong is a splendid one to behold
Re: Is this directed at Sloane?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilluis View Post
This could be directed at anyone. Serena gave a curious answer when asked what she said to Venus after the loss to Sharapova, she is cross with someone!.... "A. She didn't play her greatest. What I said had nothing to do with tennis. Actually I was complaining about someone. I didn't have anyone else to talk to. I said, I'm sorry to bring this up, but I really need to talk to someone (laughter). "
This seems to have slipped though but Serena clearly wasn't happy with someone and I think its fair to say that is who she was targeting but then again thinking its aimed at Sloane just adds to their next big match.

FITD Ranking 41
FITD Titles 2012 Memphis
Kooyong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote