TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:00 AM   #498
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by terjw View Post
Same here. I'm proud of Caro's morals and integrity. I hope she never loses that integrity when she sees around her three top players in particular who's word means nothing and can't be trusted to keep it. I was brought up that your word should be trusted. If you commit to do something - you do it or try your best to do it. In real life +++++++It infuriates me to be let down by workmen who say they'll come round and don't turn up+++++++ And unless they have a genuine injury - players who don't honour their committment are no better.
I drew attention to the portion above as a courtesy to a fellow Caro fan;in case you'd thought about retiring to lovely Cancun or Acapulco someday,living in Mexico is not for you.If you're wealthy enough to have your own contractors on payroll,that's different.For the rest of us,waiting for workmen to arrive someday is an annoyance we've had to learn to adjust to.

You probably don't care at all about the NFL,but a player who fakes injury or 'heals very slowly'(hint,hint)will quickly fall out of favor with his teammates.In fact,he'll surely be either traded or,if no one will take him,released in the very next offseason.Guys will even go to the coach or GM and threaten to beat the assclown senseless in the locker room if the team won't get rid of him.

Though it's a different theme than what we've been discussing,I think that Caro's standards extend to other things.I'd be really,really,REALLY shocked if I heard that Rory was verbally abusive when the cameras were off;I just can't imagine that Caro would stand for that...with ANY guy.Nor do I believe that there was very much to her 'relationship' with Verdasco;despite having the same sponsor,she didn't even bother sitting in his box for his biggest matches on her days off.Something tells me that Caro wasn't interested in being another one of that guy's cheap,easy trophies

She has helped me fill the void of Elena's absence,but I might have to look hard whenever Caro actually DOES retire,too

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!