TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 26th, 2013, 12:08 AM   #497
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Though I wish that she scheduled a bit more prudently,I'm proud of Caro for holding on to her integrity and honor in that area.It's a stark contrast with certain others who will go nameless here
Same here. I'm proud of Caro's morals and integrity. I hope she never loses that integrity when she sees around her three top players in particular who's word means nothing and can't be trusted to keep it. I was brought up that your word should be trusted. If you commit to do something - you do it or try your best to do it. In real life - It infuriates me to be let down by workmen who say they'll come round and don't turn up. And unless they have a genuine injury - players who don't honour their committment are no better.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!