TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 10:42 PM   #2408
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Girl needs to stop getting thrashed by any decent player she meets. All I'm asking.

I know Mexicola's post was somewhat harsh, but I do agree with some of it to some extent. I too tend to question her talent at times.
Talent is fine. What is talent anyway. There are certain harder matchups, but thats not about talent, more like having the right tools.
I tend to worry more about her mental state before and after these matches. Just in the past 2 years she "made" GS champions like Na, Kvitova and Azarenka... and even gave Radwanska her 15 min fame. (Only other new slam champions in past years are Stosur and Schiavone.) So many failure cant be healthy, can produce anxiety. Probably it has connection that she is pretty introvert.

Well, onto clay now.
and she should enter Baku if she wants to win a HC slam. Only if Cohen or Pervak not playing, she would totally lose to them.

Last edited by C. Drone : Jan 25th, 2013 at 10:49 PM.
C. Drone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote