TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Congrats to xiiergai and Jaco·He/safinfans629!!

View Single Post

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 10:03 PM   #1271
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Saturday OOP is out! Send for 2nd day of fi

60 seconds with...1987518LPF (Singles finalist)

1) What is your real name and where do you come from?

My name is LPF,and my English name is Alex.I'm from Tianjin
which city is the the largest port in northern China.My opponent and I live in the same city,this is so amazing and funny!

2) you reached the singles final here in Melbourne! is that your biggest success so far in your TT career?

Yes,I can't believe I can reached the singles final!
For me, this is the greatest moment, but also a wonderful trip. And It is my bigggggest success in my TT career.
You know I stopped all the first round of last year's Grand Slam singles

3) your opponent, xiiergai, has a small advantage after Day1 of the finals! are you still confident that u can take the title? what are your tactics for Day2?

Yes!Self-confidence is the beginning of success,but no one will know what will happen.Anyway,I have nothing to lost,do my best in the Day2,good luck to both of us.

4) how would you describe yourself?

This is a good question In my eyes that I am a good guy,haha!

5) your favourite food?

Pizza and Chinese food.

6) your favourite drink?

Yogurt

7) last book u read?

Home

8) last movie u watched?

007:skyfall

9) best thing about your hometown/country?

Stay at home with parents watching TV and have a wonderful time.

10) If you were stuck on a lonely island and one ATP, one WTA and one TT player would be there with u...
Who would it be? (give us a short explanation)

Juan Carlos Ferrero.He is not only a gentleman, handsome, but also useful flexibility to play.

Elena Dementieva.I love her soooooo much,and I miss her.She left too many regrets, but precisely because of this, I miss her day by day,but We never see her again one day won the Grand Slam.

Vefci Y,who is my doubles partner,he is very cute,wise and nice,we are good friends and we won many doubles titles,such as Miami,Sydney and Moscow.

Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote