TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 08:42 PM   #2403
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMaria View Post
Good point Chrissie-fan. I don't even really dislike or hate Fed but it's just the way the media and some of his fans portray him as some kind of saint, regardless of this type of behaviour and it's not the first time either, that annoys me.
Well, he's probably no saint. I think it's impossible to achieve what he has if you're a saint. All these top players are selfish and have big egos. They have to. You can't get to the top if you're too modest. But all things considered I think he's a nice guy and a great ambassador for the game. I'm sure that he's a bit cocky as well, but he's earned the right to be, and who wouldn't be in his position? But he's one of those very rare examples (Hingis being the other one) of a player that I love purely for the way they play the game. His tennis is eye candy to me, so he can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned. But the fact that I think that he's a decent bloke doesn't hurt of course.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote