I got quite a batch for Christmas this year:
1. The Distant Hours by Kate Morton
2. The Winter Rose by Jennifer Donnelly
3. The Tigress of Forli: Caterina Sforza by Elizabeth Lev
4. Madame de Pompadour by Nancy Mitford
5. Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal by Christopher Moore
6. Empress of the Seven Hills by Kate Quinn
7. The Queen of Last Hopes by Susan Higgenbottom
8. The Warrior Queens by Antonia Fraser
9. A Fatal Waltz by Tasha Alexander
10. Lucrezia Borgia by Sarah Bradford
Can you tell I'm a history major?
And I read Lamb a few years ago as a borrowed book and enjoyed it so much I wanted my own.