TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #2387
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
THIS SO MUCH. While I don't question her toughness in getting back from surgery and putting in the effort to get back to her best, I do think her mental toughness on court against the best players will never return again. She's just shitting her pants against any top players who are playing well these days. Look at those SFs she played as Semipova against Momo, Juju Heng and Kimothy, they had to bring their best form to tame that resilience and fight from Maria.

Getting all sad now

And what's with this Vika hate I don't love her myself but c'mon, dragging fellow SS posters down because of her? You guys need a drink
Agreed.

Maria has huge problems with Serena, Vika and Na and she will probably have to beat atleast 1 of them to win the French Open again this year. But clay is clearly Maria best surface so she can win the French again. She will also be in form for the French whereas Maria was not tennis tough for the Oz semi against Na and it showed. Masha cruising so easily her first 5 matches in Melbourne ending up costing her in the semi's. But that's tennis.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote