TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Angie Kerber has overstressed spinal discs => OUT of Fed Cup against France

View Single Post

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #39
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future
Re: Angie Kerber has overstressed spinal discs => Intensive rehab program before FC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinT83 View Post

Hopefully, she will recover soon and fully: she's great for the sport, very entertaining to watch when she plays well, smart play with good shotmaking at the same time and she's a fighter most of the time, no brainless ball bashing a la Quitova or Lisucki.
I guess she won't play Fed Cup.
Well, good for France as apparently Bartoli will play this first round VS Germany (The German tennis team still staying favourite in this case anyways).
I can't wait to see Bartoli in the French team with the likes of Cornut, Parmugtier and Jokehansson (her good friends^^).

The future of the WTA
SLOANE STEPHENS MADISON KEYS MONICA PUIG ELINA SVITOLINA
EUGENIE BOUCHARD

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote