TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #493
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
Caro's schedule from February until April looks brutal

Feb 11 - Feb 17 Qatar Ladies Open

Feb 18 - Feb 23 Dubai Duty Free Championships

Feb 25 - Mar 03 BMW Malaysian Open

Mar 4- World Tennis Day Exhibition in Hong Kong

Mar 06 - Mar 17 BNP Paribas Open

Mar 18- Montreal Rendezvous Exhibition in Montreal

Mar 19 - Mar 31 Sony Ericsson Open

Apr 01 - Apr 07 Family Circle Cup
I think this is a ridiculous schedule. And I don't buy this arguiment that it doesn't matter because she probably will get knocked out in the 1st or 2nd round and not be playing that many matches anyway. That is totally circular. The biggest tournaments are IW and Miami at the end of this packed schedule. Flying around across the world and then back and fro to another exhibition is ridiculous and just cannnot be best preparation for these bis tournaments.

I think she has this attitude she can do it all. I don't think she's deliberately going for the money. But she just can't say no and thinks she can do it all . She's been asked if she would play, likes a tournament or an exhibition and doing something for them. The money is nice. And she believes it won't affect her.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!