TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO Chat Thread

Thread: AO Chat Thread
View Single Post

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 12:35 PM   #1410
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold
Re: AO Chat Thread

I'm that way with Nadal. He's by far my favorite of the ATP, but even him getting railed by Novak throughout 2011 didn't devastate me. That drawn-out loss at AO last year didn't depress me either. It was always "he'll get him next time". A loss for Sharapova is something different. When it happens it guarantees I'll be feeling like life isn't worth living for at least a couple of days. I think it's due to her record in semis and finals of majors and how often she's gotten beatdown. Her record against Serena and Vika these last few years- it's just not pretty. If her record was more even or if she were more competitive with them then it likely wouldn't hurt so much.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote