TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 03:15 AM   #2371
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
Just take comfort in the fact that if she wins the tournament it wasn't done cleanly.
I think you're a little bit overreacting ... I don't think Vika did the best out there, but calling her a cheater or winning the tournament "not cleanly" is a little too much imho..
(PERSONAL OPINION: she knew she already was lucky not to face Serena and she also knew she wouldn't have to face Maria in the F, hence *PANIC* because of the pressure )
I think she chose to take the MTO because probably she was actually feeling somehow "sick", I experienced a similar thing a couple years ago, I had a sort of "panic" one night feeling a pain in my chest and the more I was afraid I was having a heart attack or something, the more the pain kept going on... I ended up in the emergency repartment of the hospital and being tested, after all I was just having a pain in my stomach and the panic and the fear made the rest..
The thing that made everything become a drama is the answer she gave in the interview, she sounded like she took the MTO to calm down...
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote